Comstar Systems is an Australian company, based in Hobart with branches in Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia. A full service telecommunications company, Comstar Systems provides turnkey solutions in Telecommunications and Broadcasting.
We offer a depth of industry experience and unmatched quality of service from our multi-skilled team of 73 personnel that includes experienced communications engineers, designers, project managers, technical officers, riggers and electricians.
The company provides end to end solutions in access, transit and wireless telecommunications networks. We offer design, installation and maintenance services, supported by strong project management skills, and a workforce that covers regional and remote locations across Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia.
Our technical expertise includes:
- Major telecommunications exchange infrastructure and technology upgrades
- Radio and wireless tower, mast or pole construction and associated rigging and civils
- Radio and wireless 3G, 4G LTE equipment installation, integration and maintenance
- Optical fibre distribution network design and construction to migrate services onto the NBN
- Telecommunications asset inspection, refurbishment, relocation and maintenance
- AC/ DC power systems design, installation and maintenance
- FTTP aerial, underground optical fibre lead-ins and internal installations
- DSL customer installation, recovery and assurance services for major carriers and ISP’s
- Digital Broadcasting site tower construction, equipment installation and maintenance
- 24/7 On call maintenance services across all telecommunications disciplines
Comstar Systems consistently works either directly or indirectly with Australia’s prominent telecommunications carriers, NBN Co, broadcasting providers, ISP’s and local, state and federal government agencies.