Comstar Systems are specialists in running fibre to the premises
Working directly with leading contractors for the NBN project in Tasmania, we are replacing the existing copper network to homes, businesses, schools and hospitals so that the customer can reach download speeds of up to 1 gigabit.
Comstar Systems are bringing fibre services to the entire state of Tasmania, from Smithton to St Helens, Tribunna to Kingston Beach. Within the next 6 – 12 months we will be assisting over 30 new suburbs to connect to the NBN network.
Specifically we are:
- Aerial installation of optical fibre drops
- Underground installation of customer lead-in conduit and associated civils
- Full internal fit – outs of NBN services inside the customers premises ie. PCD, NTD and cabling
- Fitting internal broadband components inside homes, allowing connection’s to the NBN through an individuals Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Fault finding, restoration and maintenance services
- Network Augmentation
Comstar Systems has extensive experience in the NBN roll-out from stage 1 to the present day. Our focus is to achieve for our clients the results the NBN promises.