Our Broadcast experience covers the installation, commissioning and maintenance of a wide range of communications equipment
Australia wide TV and Radio is transitioning from Analogue to Digital. Comstar Systems is committed to assisting locally based Broadcasters and Councils to prepare and plan for the transition to digital, whilst providing high level support for existing analogue services.
We have also been involved in the construction of new greenfield sites and the ongoing maintenance of existing sites.
Our services include:
- Site Audits
- Greenfield tower, Guyed mast construction
- Tower refurbishment
- Access road construction and maintenance
- Television – VHF, UHF, DSB, satellite, cable
- UHF/VHF communication systems
- Microwave radio systems
- Cellular equipment
- Multiplexer equipment including interfaces
- Voice and data networks
- Multi-point distribution systems – MMDS, MDS, MVDS, LMDS, LMVDS
- AC/DC power systems
- Site infrastructure maintenance and systems and equipment maintenance
- Fibre optical and satellite distribution systems
- 24/7 call – out response for service restoration
Comstar Systems has a high level of expertise in the construction and maintenance of towers for the telecommunications and broadcasting industries. Our experienced team have carried out works across Australia and have the capacity to meet all your tower requirements.