Building careers is at the forefront of Comstar Systems business philosophy
The company values of building knowledge, providing a quality service, safe work practices and teamwork, have all been considered and incorporated into our training philosophy.
A core commitment to training and mentoring has helped the business maintain steady growth whilst building industry expertise and the Comstar Systems brand. The multi-skilling of employees is also considered integral for our succession planning of our growing business and company structure.
We continue to build our expertise by retraining and up-skilling existing staff, recruiting skilled staff, mentoring and training newcomers to the industry.
Many staff have completed apprenticeships and traineeships including:
- Certificate III Electro – Technology Communications
- Certificate IV in Electro – Technology Communications
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health & Safety
- Certificate III in Business
- Diploma in Business Management
- Company Directors Course
- TITAB Cabling Accreditation
Currently in 2014 we have staff undertaking qualifications in:
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Diploma in Management
- Basic, Advanced and Intermediate Rigging Courses
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Certificate III in Electronics and Communications
- Certificate III Business
- Certificate III Electro -Technology Communications